We are thrilled you are interested in the New Legacy Home for Women!
We believe freedom is possible through Christ and are honored that you are exploring the New Legacy Home for Women as part of your steps to freedom.
If you are a lady struggling with a life crisis, a Lubbock resident, willing to work hard for 15 months, and needing a place to write a new life story, the New Legacy could be the answer to your prayer.
- Phase 1: Complete the Initial Interest form
- Phase 2: Complete In-Depth Application
- Write a minimum five-page life story that includes but is not limited to the following: a description of your childhood, history of trauma/abuse, addictions, criminal history, family relationships, and other significant relationships.
- Phase 3: Interview & Assessments
- In-Person Interview and Medical Assessment *Multiple interviews may be required.*
- Referral Needed from one of the New Legacy Partners, such as the Lubbock Dream Center, Celebrate Recovery, Managed Care, Road to Restoration, Freedom Ministries, Volunteers of the New Legacy and Partnering Churches.
- *Please note that the timeframe and expectations for each applicant will vary based on current events at the NLH and prospective residents’ situations. *